Seminars, Workshops & Webinars
Our Forthcoming Seminars, Workshops & Webinars
There is no charge for attending our events (unless stated)
Discover tax efficient property investment in Oxfordshire
Wednesday 26th September 2018 – 7pm – Seminar
Book your FREE place for this must attend one-off seminar to discover the industry secrets of tax efficient property investment in Oxfordshire.
At the seminar we will be revealing how you can:
- Save tax when investing in property
- Structure investments using specialist tax-efficient vehicles
- Access funds in your pension (even if you are not 55) to grow your property portfolio
- Raise capital within a property business for growth
There will also be a Q&A session where you can put your questions to an expert and get an immediate answer.
This is a one-off seminar which will not be repeated and places are limited so make sure you book your place now.
Presentations will be conducted by two leading experts in their fields:
Alan Sowden, Technical Director at Chapman Robinson & Moore – Specialist tax accountant
Mike Holt, Senior Consultant at The Landlord’s Pension – Specialist Property & Pension Expert
A programme of events to help you improve your business or gain new knowledge
We invite you to join our team and other ‘like minded’ business owners at our practical events, where you will;
- Have the time to reflect and apply the content to your personal circumstances
- Meet & network with other business owners whilst also learning from their success secrets
- Discover practical solutions to key business problems
- Gather practical business growth tools and resources and
- Put time aside to create an action plan for building your business success
Each workshop provides you with valuable information and gives you time to think about your business and potential implementation. You will also be given ideas and tools that you can use immediately to make a difference in your business.
So do other business owners think it is a good use of their valuable time?
Previous events have focused on profit and cashflow improvement, time management, creating efficiency as well as designing and systemising a business for future success.
Titles have included:
‘Making the Numbers work’ – how to better understand and use the numbers in your accounts.
‘Planning your business success’
‘Effective marketing to boost your business’
‘Raising finance and wealth creation’
‘Systemising your business success’
‘Designing a business that gets the results you really want’
For more details and to book for our BBF events, please email us or call 01865 379272.