Seminars, Workshops & Webinars
Our Forthcoming Seminars, Workshops & Webinars
There is no charge for attending our events (unless stated)
The Myth of Bigger, Better, More
30th January 2018 – 7.45am – Seminar – “The Myth of Bigger, Better, More” – why growing your business could be a bad idea
Do you know where your business has got to on its journey? How suited are you and your management style to the stage it’s at? What are the pitfalls you are likely to meet and how should you handle them?
Seminar members will be given the opportunity to work out their own answers to these questions and will leave with materials and insights that will enable them to take the first steps to building and leading a brilliant organisation.
Results you can Expect
- You’ll be able to identify which stage your business is at.
- You will know the key indicators that will signal if your business is being hampered from growing.
- You’ll discover that you don’t have to grow your organisation; you might be best suited to stopping at the first stage or settling into the second stage.
- In fact, growing your business might not be the best option for you.
A programme of events to help you improve your business or gain new knowledge
We invite you to join our team and other ‘like minded’ business owners at our practical events, where you will;
- Have the time to reflect and apply the content to your personal circumstances
- Meet & network with other business owners whilst also learning from their success secrets
- Discover practical solutions to key business problems
- Gather practical business growth tools and resources and
- Put time aside to create an action plan for building your business success
Each workshop provides you with valuable information and gives you time to think about your business and potential implementation. You will also be given ideas and tools that you can use immediately to make a difference in your business.
So do other business owners think it is a good use of their valuable time?
Previous events have focused on profit and cashflow improvement, time management, creating efficiency as well as designing and systemising a business for future success.
Titles have included:
‘Making the Numbers work’ – how to better understand and use the numbers in your accounts.
‘Planning your business success’
‘Effective marketing to boost your business’
‘Raising finance and wealth creation’
‘Systemising your business success’
‘Designing a business that gets the results you really want’
For more details and to book for our BBF events, please email us or call 01865 379272.