British workers no longer have their best ideas while sitting in the boardroom according to a new poll of office workers, as part of a survey, commissioned by Crown Workplace Relocations.
The poll found that casual chit chat is what inspires the majority. The top spots for light bulb moments were:
- Chatting informally with colleagues (35%)
- At my desk (31%)
- On the commute (20%)
- At lunchtime or when having a break (15%)
- Walking around the office (14%)
- I do not tend to have business ideas at work (11%)
- First thing in the morning (11%)
- In bed (9%)
- In the shower (9%)
- In the boardroom (8%)
So what are you doing in your business to create the environment for such inspiration?